Natural blue mineral Azurite and resin sphere pendant.
Clear sphere shaped pendant with rough Azurite mineral embedded in resin and finished with sterling silver cap.
- The pendant sphere in the picture measures 18mm (0.71 inches) in diameter.
- The encapsulated blue mineral is a mineral collector sample. The resin used is of high quality and provides a crystalline transparency and exceptional gloss.
- The piece you will receive is that one from the photo and it is ready to be sent.
- It is a unique pendant made entirely by me with genuine Azurite mineral from my mineral collection.
- The pendant is very light, soft in touch and can be weared for hours without noticing it.
- The ring size is 4 mm (0.16 in). Because of this you can use most of the cords or chains that you already have.
- You’ll receive the pendant in a carton box as shown on the photo.
You can wear this Azurite pendant with very elegant style hanging it on a silver chain.
But if you add for example a leather cord then the style changes completely and could be perfect for every day.
Buying this pendant you are buying not only a piece of jewellery but an artwork.
One part of this artwork made nature in form of a mineral, another part I made giving it form and usability.
On this way you can enjoy and wear with you a piece of a far country. In case of this pendant it is Azurite from Morocco.
- This mineral and resin pendant certainly can be a very special gift.
The process of making this pendant begins by making a mould in the desired globe size, and then the mineral is added to the mixture of liquid resin. Once the resin hardened, it is sanded, polished, and finally added the cap (bell) which is also handmade in silver.
For all of these reasons and for its beauty it is a really special piece made with much love and dedication.
Optionally you can add to the pendant a cord or a chain as specified below:
- Black leather cord 44 cm or 50 cm long, thickness 2 mm and metal snap clasp.
- 925 silver chain snake type 50 cm long, thickness 1 mm and lobster clasp.